Validity Period: Open all year round, Flamingos often best seen during dry-hot season in January and February, but no guarantee.
Transport: 4×4 Land Cruiser/Safari Van
• Early morning pick up at your hotel and drive to Lake Nakuru National Park
• Enjoy your morning game drive in search of migratory birds and other game animals
• Enjoy lunch at Lake Nakuru Lodge or at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge
• Embark on your afternoon game drive
• Return to Nairobi hotel
COST PER PERSON ALL YEAR ROUND
PER PERSON SHARING IN A VEHICLE $180.00
Above Rate Includes:
• Transportation in safari van
• Park entrance fee
• Game drive
• One litre of mineral water per person per day during the safari
• Flying Doctor Evacuation Services: All clients booking safaris in Kenya and Tanzania with Africa Safariland Tours are covered by AMREF Flying Doctor Service, Kenya for a period of 30 days for air medical evacuation services. Terms and conditions apply.*
*It is the responsibility of the guest to provide travel agency with the necessary information for registration (i.e. name of travel insurance and policy number) and confirm receipt of such coverage in advance of travel *
Above Rate Excludes:
• Personal travel, health insurance and baggage insurance
• All drinks and meals unless stated in programme
• Optional activities, excursions and extras not included in the programme
• All tips and porterage
• Any additional services not mentioned above
“We had a great time with Africa Safariland Tours. I came with my young family and we were very well taken care of. We went to the Masai Mara and it was an unforgettable experience. The knowledgeable tour guide made sure we got to see all the animals. It was a beautiful and relaxing trip.”
“We enjoyed our trip to Amboseli Park, Nakuru Park and the Lake Baringo with the flamingos. In addition, I always feel comfortable referring clients to Africa Safariland Tours. They provide a reliable and high quality service.”
I went on a road trip that included the Maasai Mara and the Coast. It was a great vacation and I was very happy and impressed with the safety of the driver.”Tourist
We really enjoyed our two weeks in Kenya. April was a perfect time for us to come, the temperature not too hot and we got to enjoy the breathtaking landscapes and animals of the Masai Mara, it seemed all to ourselves! With the very knowledgeable guide Moses. We would love to come and stay a bit longer to visit the north of Kenya.
Thanks for great arrangements for our trip to lake Naivasha. Everything went well and Moses was a real entertainer and with big knowledge of most everything told us about most of the things we had questions about and could explain well. We enjoyed all the arrangements and it was not stressful at all even if we had a very full packed programme. Feel just that it should have lasted longer, we really love the stay at Sopa Naivasha. I have really got a taste of Safarin now. Will come back on this later.
It was great being able to fit in a day trip after a busy work schedule all week. They were super accommodating to my time allocation and i got to see things only locals know about. Its a personalized service where they really look after you and very experienced driver guides, our driver Dan was very passionate with his job.
Where do I start? The trip was amazing, a life-changing experience that i recommend to everyone to do if you get the opportunity. You truly get a new perspective on life and nature. Our guide was excellent in every way, very professional and informative and knew just the way to get as much out of the trip as possible. We visited Samburu nationalpark, Masai mara, and Amboseli, and couldn’t be happier with the hotels we visited, they were top class with service-minded staff as well as the food that also was amazing. We saw a lot of animals and beautiful nature, a wonderful trip in every way 4/5 stars!:)
So many exciting experiences we had during our safari. Visiting among others Samburu, Masai Mara, lake naivasha and Amboseli and later Mombasa diani with lots of animals, culture and adventures!